These are some of the highlights of my resume, you can download the full version of my CV here.
Lead Developer and Executive Producer - Project Celeste, 2017 - present
Presently serving as Project Manager and Lead Developer, overseeing development and managing a community of over 60,000 members.
I am responsible for managing the development team for the project, communicating with its community over our different social media (Discord, Forums, etc.), creating promotional media and artwork for upcoming content, and more. Being in this project has given me a unique opportunity to work with a very diverse team of individuals from all over the world who gather on the internet, and it has also had its own unique set of challenges. Communicating with everyone, making sure that they are on the same page, motivating people who might have slowed down and lost interest in their work are all part of what I do. Working on this project has tremendously expanded my work experience, as well as hard and soft skills.
With the project being entirely volunteer-driven, it is up to me to bring everyone together and lead the team. I do this because I love Age of Empires Online and working on it brings me joy like nothing else does.
The skills I have developed over this time include, but are not limited to:
- Project Management
- User Interface Design
- Unit and Building Design
- Level (and Tutorial) Design
- Narrative Design
- Gameplay Balancing
- Training New Designers
- Community Management
- Content Localization Management (German, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, French)
- Promotional Content Creation (YouTube Trailers, Blogs, etc.)
You can find more details of this project at the AoE Online page.
Creative Media and Game Technologies - Hanze University of Applied Sciences, 2021-2025
Currently studying Game Design and several related topics, including but not limited to:
- 3D Modeling and Animation
- Level, Narrative and Character Design
- Unity and Unreal Engine
Computer Science and Engineering - Eindhoven University of Technology, 2020-2021
Electronic Engineering - IAU Tehran North Branch, 2015-2018
Skills and Qualities
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere
- Comfortable leading others and mentoring them
- Clear and consice communicator
- Able to work in a team
- Experienced in creating detailed guides and in-house documentation
- Experienced in marketing, quality assurance
- Somewhat experienced in nearly every aspect of game design (AI, Balancing, Pitches, Level Design, etc.), with more emphasis on some of them